Are you in the market for a juice machine? If so, you may be wondering how to choose the best one. There are many different options available, and it can be tricky to decide which is right for you. Here are 25 tips to help you choose the best juice machine for your needs.
1) The first thing to consider when you buy a juice machine is how it works. There are three types of juicers: horizontal press juicer (most common), vertical (upward) press juicer, and centrifugal. Size – The first thing to consider when buying a juicer is the amount you will need to process at any one time. Some juicers have small capacities, making them ideal for smaller households, while others are larger and will process larger quantities at once.
2) Type – The type of juicer you buy is also something to consider before you buy. The benefits of each type of appliance are different, so you must choose the best one for your needs. Remember that some types are better suited to specific tasks than other machines can do, so you must know this before buying one.
3) Ease Of Use – Make sure you go for a machine with an easy-to-use interface so that anyone in your household can get involved with the juicing process. If you have young children who want to help out, they should be able to operate the appliance you choose.
4) Availability Of Spare Parts – Like any other appliance, a juicer can break at some point during its life, so you must know where to get replacements from. It may be that your chosen machine comes with spare parts, but you should check before buying anyway. If the spares are not available, it may be worth considering another option.
5) Horsepower – This is very important because the higher the power of an extractor, the more efficient it will be at providing juice for your family and friends. The best extractors on the market have one horsepower motor or more, so make sure you lookout for this spec if possible when buying one of these machines.
6) Warranty – Some juicers come with lengthy warranties as standard, while others do not. Make sure you go for a machine that has a contract as long as possible so that if something does break, then you will be able to get it repaired or replaced without having to worry too much about the expense involved.
7) Price – This is another essential factor to consider when buying any appliance, and this applies even more so when purchasing a juicer than most other types of machine. A cheap and cheerful extractor may only cost $50, but what happens if it breaks after six months? If spare parts are hard to come by, you might need to purchase an entirely new machine, which can lead to significant expenses very quickly.
8) Noise – All juicers make a certain amount of noise when in use, but some machines are naturally noisier than others. If you have a large family or entertain a lot, then it may be necessary for you to buy a device that is not too loud because this will affect the atmosphere at mealtimes.
9) Cleanup – You should look for a juicer that has dishwasher-safe parts as standard because this makes cleanup much more accessible. I know that I would not want to put the various components from one of these appliances into my dishwasher after each use, so make sure you only go for models where this feature is present as standard.
10) Availability Of Recipes – Some juicers come with recipe books and guides included, while others do not. If you think you may need a little bit of inspiration, then it is good to go for a juicer with a recipe book included in the price.
11) Type Of Juices – Some juicers can only make one type of juice, which means you will have to buy another appliance if you want to make other juices at home. You should look for a device that can easily make different types of drinks so that this is not necessary, and people in your household will be able to get involved with creating their favorite juices by themselves.
12) Cold Press Juicers vs. Centrifugal Juicers – There are certain types of juicers available on the market which can make cold-pressed juices. These machines use a different method to extract the liquid, and the finished product is very healthy for you because little heat is generated in this extraction process. If you want to maximize your health, it makes sense to buy one of these appliances instead of one that only makes standard fruit and vegetable juices.
13) Storage Space – This is not an issue for some people, but if you do not have much storage space in your kitchen or elsewhere, then you may need to shop around for a compact machine instead. Before making your final choice, keep this in mind, as it might somewhat influence the decision process.
14) Number Of People Being Served – This is another essential factor to consider when choosing the best juice extractor for your home. Some machines can only make one cup of juice or less per batch, which means you will have to keep making drinks over and over again for a large number of people. Go for an appliance with multiple serving sizes, so this issue does not arise in the first place.
15) Ease Of Use – Some juice extractors are very easy to use, while others can be a bit more complicated. It would help if you are looking for an appliance that is simple to use so that anyone in your household can get involved with making drinks whenever they want without any fuss. It is also worth looking at what extras are included as standard with the machine you are thinking of purchasing further down the line.
16) Pulp Control – If you prefer not to have pulp in your juice, it makes sense to buy an appliance with reasonable control over this issue. Many machines only make essential juices but if this isn’t enough for you, then pay attention to how much pulp there is before deciding which one will suit your needs best.
17) Compact Size – Some people like to keep their appliances out on the counter all the time, while others prefer to put them away when they are not in use. The size of your juice extractor will depend on which option you would instead go for, so it makes sense to choose one that suits your needs best in this department.
18) Speed Of Juice Extraction is another important consideration because some machines take longer than others to extract the juice. If you want a quick and easy way to make some delicious and nutritious drinks, then it makes sense to choose an appliance that offers this type of speed.
19) Availability Of After-Sales Support – Make sure that you check to see what type of after-sale support is offered with any appliance before making a final decision. If the machine breaks down, it makes sense to have somewhere to take it so that problems can be sorted out quickly and easily.
20) Quality Of Build – When buying an appliance like this, you need to check the quality of the build to make sure it will last for a long time. There are various types of juice extractors available, and the general rule is that the well-known brands tend to be good in this department, whereas cheaper models may not be overly durable.
21) Types Of Juices Capable Of Being Made – Making your juices at home is a great way to save money and be healthy at the same time, but you will need a machine that can handle all of your needs. Certain fruits and vegetables cannot be used with some appliances, so make sure this is not an issue before committing to a final choice.
22) Amount Of Juice – The amount of juice produced by the machine is another important consideration because you will need to consider it when making your final choice. There are various appliances available, from those that make a small cup to those capable of producing enough juice for a whole family. Think about what you prefer the most and narrow down your choice based on that.
23) Additional Features – All juice extractor machines come with a certain number of features as standard, but you may want to look at some additional extras. Top-of-the-range appliances can have a lot of extra features, with some even coming with a built-in cleaning brush.
24) Safety – When making fruit juices, you will be using a juice extractor to do this, which means you need to choose one with safety in mind. The last thing you want is for your children to get their hands on a dangerous appliance, so look at the age guidelines before purchasing your machine.